Wednesday 20 February 2013

Midi-love (I)




Hi guys. 
So basically I've decided to update my polyvore 'look-book' and create my first ever 
'spring choice of the week.' I'm stacking up some outfits to put together this year to make my wardrobe a little less boring and more 'out there' the cheap and cheerful way, this way I will be able to look back on my blog and take photographs of me wearing the same or similar outfits I've been able to create. 
I guess its more of a 'to-do list' kind of post.
Some of the items below are priced in American dollars, however, after researching I know I'm able to convert a lot of the prices into pounds, which makes me feel so much better. The beauty products I already have so that isn't too much of a problem. 

Take a look and see what you think ;)!

Midi-love (I)


Aztec print dress
$23 - chiarafashion.co.uk


Color block boots
ebay.co.uk





Smashbox eyeliner
beauty.com


Creme eyeliner
$5.80 - eyeslipsface.co.uk





Summary - So to kick start why I have chosen this outfit, I'll start with the beauty products. 'Gorgeous Cosmetics colorful eye makeup' is totally to die for and as I stated in the post below, my initial choice of palette would be, nudes and natural colours to enhance my eye colour (brown) with the 'Creme eyeliner'  in black to enhance the beautiful glow of the whites, golds, browns and blacks for a neutral 'Smoked-eye' effect. A water-proof mascara to keep my watery eyes at bay. (No time for panda eyes.) 
Dark pink lips for lusciousness.
The Midi-dress speaks for itself, it's figure hugging and does so much justice for curvy girls. (Make sure you are able to hide those lumps and bumps though, if not, it can look a little bit drastic!) The brown, colour block boots (love) are ankle length and typically just look amazing with the outfit. Tory Burch have fab smart/casual clutch bags whether big or small, I chose the smaller bag because it has an extended strap for a more casual look. The 'Vanessa Mooney pendant' headpiece is either a love or hate, depending on how you feel I suppose. I for one love the headpiece jewelry.

Hope you like.

x

No comments:

Post a Comment