Tuesday 19 February 2013


Below I have taken some articles from fashionising.com to show 'what's in' for spring 2013 in terms of 
make-up colours, styles and techniques.


Blue eyeliner / blue eyeshadow

Bright aqua to smokey dark sapphire, blue colours were making their way onto so many spring 2013 runways that you’d be amiss not to call it a trend. And these were no wallflower looks either: popping bright blues were more popular than ever. 

Pink eyeshadow

Pink may be a daunting colour to dust on your eyes: after all, you don’t want a colour that washes you out or makes you look more tired than you are. But the spring runways proved that pink can really work, from soft pastel to bright fuchsia. It’s all about how you wear it. 


my view.


I don't know about you, but i'm not so confident with luminous colours, especially when it comes to applying eye make-up, however, the colours above are beautiful and look stunning on those women. 
I very often stick to the same old palettes that usually contain colours of natural, nude, whites, browns, beige's or golds...But that's just me.

 Below I have posted photographs of eye-make-up techniques that I use to help me during application. Please share any views or comments.
Note; the pictures below are not my own.

stunning. (love the nude lip colour)
beautiful eye make-up for those beautiful evenings.
red lips are 100% in for spring and with the heavy eyes..
immaculate.
another glamours effect, black liner to enhance those beautiful brown eyes.

 a touch of the new 'spring 2013' look. the pink looks beautiful against her blue eyes.
x

No comments:

Post a Comment