Tuesday 5 February 2013

 I have got to share these products with you. I'm so into make-up right now, but I will only approach these products with the mind frame 'less is more' because it is. 
I love natural beauty routines. I've experimented with so many types of primers, foundations, concealers,  foundation based moisturizers,  concealer based moisturizes etc but it's always so difficult to establish which products are best suited to my skin.. I usually go for products that help my sensitive skin, either Mac, Bare Minerals, Naked, NARS, Stila, Benefit, The Body Shop usually do a range in natural products, Lush, the list is endless...
 So here are just a few I'm working with.















A very basic step by step introduction on how to apply make-up my way, for the best results.

Step 1
Wash, cleanse and moisturize,
leave moisturizer to soak into the skin.

Step 2
Apply primer as a base coat.
Face primers enable foundation to stay fresher
 for longer throughout the day.

Step 3
Apply concealer (if necessary) under the eye area and blend with your fourth finger.
I say 'fourth' because it uses less pressure.

Step 4
Apply a small amount of foundation,
smooth around the skin using either a foundation brush,
or make-up sponge. (*never your fingers)

Step 5
High-light key areas using a lighter concealer,
cheek-bones, just below eyebrow bone and blend
accordingly.

How you choose to do the rest of your make-up is up to you.


(p.s I don't condone any women wearing make-up because they feel they're too ugly without it. make-up was not evented for 'ugly' women. It was evented to enhance your beauty. You are all beautiful)
x

No comments:

Post a Comment